This simple strawberry salad is easy to assembly but BIG on flavor! In addition to being simple to make, it's also very colorful and oh SO good for you!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 can chickpeas and/or garbanzo beans 16oz.
- 1 pint strawberries rinsed, hulled, sliced
- 1 cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1 avocado sliced
- ¼ cup toasted sliced almonds
- ¼ cup toasted sunflower and/or pumpkin seeds
- mixed greens
Place mixed greens in a large bowl.
Pour chickpeas onto of the mixed greens.
Garnish with strawberries, cucumber, avocado and top with almonds and seeds.
That's it - Enjoy!!!