Moist and sweet zucchini and carrot muffins. These muffins are packed with veggies and truly are a "healthy" snack, breakfast or dessert!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ brown rice flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- ⅓ cup date syrup or liquid sweetener of your choice
- 1 flax-seed egg 1 tablespoon ground flax-seed combined with 3 tablespoons water
- ½ cup grated carrots 1 medium carrot
- ½ cup grated zucchini 1 medium zucchini
- ½ cup raisins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare with paper liners, a 24 count (1½ inch) mini muffin tin.
In a medium bowl, sieve or mix together the flours, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the oil, syrup and egg.
Add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Mix in the grated carrots, zucchini and raisins.
Using a small ice cream scoop, fill the prepared muffin cups ¾ full with the batter and bake until light golden, about 20 minutes.
Cool and enjoy!